Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Freebie Of The Week!

OK, here we are One Week Later and I haven’t received one comment on the first download. I know that it has been downloaded from the stats that I have received. How am I supposed to know what it is that interests you if you don’t comment?

It’s time to break out the weapons and start to give you some true value. What I am about to give you is something that I would list for sale on my site. I don’t just list anything. It has to meet a certain criteria. As a rule of thumb, an item has to be in high demand, be of true value and have resell rights of some kind. If it doesn’t have these three things I won’t list it.

With that said, let’s get to this weeks freebie.



Instant Wordpress By Gobala Krishnan
Product Rights: Includes Resell Rights
Retail Value: $37.00

New for 2007!

You'll get 30 complete themes, instructions on how to use the themes, complete Photoshop files for the headers, and also the Resell Rights to the entire package.

You'll get 7 (seven) instant themes that you can use right away with the least amount of effort on your side.

All these themes will be "Plug-And-Play", which means that all you have to do is upload it to your server, login to your Wordpress account, enter your Adsense ID and Clickbank ID, and click save.

also included:

A Photohop (.psd) file for each theme logo so you can customize it.

A Complete Manual with installing / usage instructions.

GO HERE NOW FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD


How did you like this product?
Post your review and rate this product.

No comments:

Recent Articles

O.M.S.

Find the best deals here.