Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Never Know!



I was going through my files and came across this program. I opened the file just to refresh my memory and found this traffic program called Free Viral. I believe that I signed up with this program about a year ago but never did anything with it.

To make a long story short, here is what I found out. I logged into the account and found this.

::: STATISTICS :::

Webmasters in Level 1

82

Webmasters in Level 2

67

Webmasters in Level 3

24

Webmasters in Level 4

14

Webmasters in Level 5

6

Webmasters in Level 6

3

TOTAL Webmasters in downline:

196

Now you have to understand that I set this program and forgot about it. For a program that I did nothing with but put into action and never looked at again is impressive to say the least.

The bottom line is if this program did this without me even looking back at it than I think I will start promoting it now.

Sigh up and give it a try, Its Free and it does work.

I can only imagine if I start promoting this Free Viral program aggressively the amount of traffic I will see to my site. All I can say is Try It and see for yourself.

I will keep you updated on how this pans out. Try it out for yourself and post your results. I would be very interested to hear your results.

FREE VIRAL GIVE IT A TRY

3 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

hmmmm so what does free viral do exactly? what's those statistics about? :P newbie excuse me :)

Anyway I know this is off topic in here but your other blog is empty anyway I just tagged you and you are it so go to my page (as you usually do) and follow instructions (at your free time) Enjoy! Looking forward to see your answers.

Happy Easter!

Don Dousharm said...

Tagged you back!!!!

earthlingorgeous said...

that's unfair not tagging back hahahaha! thanks for the kind words :)

Recent Articles

O.M.S.

Find the best deals here.