Sunday, March 23, 2008

If You Are Listed Below, You Have Been Tagged

Now that I have been tagged by a new friend, I must admit she has been a breath of fresh air and also my morning wake up call. Earthlingorgeous, I don’t normally do things like this but I am making an exception in your case as I think everyone who reads my blog should go visit you and find out how a witty young lady such as yourself can brighten up the day of everyone who you touch with your words.

How This Tag Works:

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Shared Facts About Myself:

1. I am afraid to sleep as I am afraid I will miss out on an important part of my life.

2. I have a phobia, I can’t even look at a leach.

3. I don’t like beets

4. Spring is my favorite season.

5. I don’t drive. I lost my license over something stupid 15 years ago and refuse to pay money to the dmv for a restitution of $300.00 from 1976. It’s a long story.

6. I am addicted to fresh water fishing.

7. I have never managed to live my dream and am realizing it is probably to late.

Seven People That I Am Tagging:

1. Brandi

2. Susan

3. Tarawat

4. Earthlingorgeous

5. Meryine

6. Hye

7. Lily

Anyway these are my tags. I don’t know what will happen from here but here goes.

Until next time!

2 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

ah hahaha unfair no tag back hahahaha!

earthlingorgeous said...

hi Donald! Good Morning! I'm tagging you again... this time for you to make your Statement of Gratitude... see my blog for details... have a wonderful weekend! :)

Recent Articles

O.M.S.

Find the best deals here.